Steve Simon presents The 7th Annual St. John Blues Festival with several great blues events over 5 days beginning on Wednesday, March 18th and running through Sunday, March 22nd, 2009.
The festival’s main concert is scheduled for Saturday evening, March 21st at 7:00 pm in the Coral Bay Ball Field on St. John and stars Janiva Magness. The festival also features Zac Harmon, Rusty Wright Blues Band, Trampled Under Foot, Mitch Woods, Billy Gibson, Deb Callahan and Groove Thang.
Wednesday March 18th
Cruz Bay Opening Blues Festival Party
- Billy Gibson and Mitch Woods Sun Dog Café and Gekko Gazebo, Mongoose Junction 8pm
Coral Bay Opening Blues Festival Party
- The Deb Callahan Blues Band Island Blues – Coral Bay 8pm
- Dave Gerard & Groove Thang Shipwreck Landing – Coral Bay 8pm
Thursday March 19th
- Billy Gibson and Mitch Woods The Beach Bar, Wharfside Village – Cruz Bay 8pm
- Live Blues Music all Night Long Aqua Bistro Restaurant & Bar At Coccoloba – Coral Bay 8pm
Friday March 20th
- Billy Gibson and Mitch Woods Shipwreck Landing Restaurant & Bar – Coral Bay 8pm
Saturday March 21st
- Billy Gibson and Mitch Woods Island Blues – Coral Bay 3pm to 6pm
- The 7th Annual St. John Blues Festival Coral Bay Ball Field – Coral Bay 7pm Starring: Ms. Janiva Magness, Zac Harmon Blues Band, The Rusty Wright Blues Band and Trampled Under Foot Advance Tickets: $25 Tickets at the Gate: $30 Food and Beverage Service will be available all evening. Bring a blanket, bring a chair but please be cool… no coolers. Safari taxi rides available all evening from Cruz Bay. Ferry dock to Coral Bay Ball field and back for $5 each way. Late night ferry to Red Hook St. Thomas at 1am.
Sunday March 22nd
- Surprise Guest Blues Artists
The Beach Bar, Wharfside Village – Cruz Bay 4pm to 7:30pm
Closing Blues Festival Party
Visit the St. John Blues Festival website for more information about the events and about the artists performing.
2018 Virgin Islands Wall Calendars
USVI, St. Thomas, St. John and St Croix
These calendars contain beautiful images of the islands, prior to the hurricanes of September 2017. Your order helps keep business going for us and the local businesses that make and distribute the calendars, books and souvenirs we carry. Thank you for your support.Order Your Calendar Today