(Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista, Win 7 & NT)
- Move the mouse cursor over the image
- Then click with right mouse button
- A menu window will popup - select and click Set as Wallpaper
- The wallpaper should appear as the new desktop. If not - refresh desktop screen
(For MAC O/S ONLY!!)
- Move the mouse cursor over the image.
- Hold down the mouse button until mini menu appears
- Choose 'save image as' (Save image to your mac's hard drive).
- Open the control panel 'Desktop Pictures'
- Click remove picture and then click select picture
- Load new wallpaper from where you saved the image on your computer
- Finally, simply choose 'position automatically' for wallpaper
ST. JOHN OFF THE BEATEN TRACK
Includes 200 full color photos
St. John off the Beaten Track is your guide to the beaches, trails and hidden attractions of St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands. Find quiet beaches, the best snorkeling spots and abandoned sugar estates. Learn about the islands history, geology, culture, people, ecology, plants and animals. National Park trails include detailed maps, information on historic ruins, and description on natural environment along the trails. Off trail adventures are also explored including secluded shorelines, pristine seasonal streams in the mountains (also known on island as guts), fresh water pools, seasonal waterfalls and more.
This is a must have book for every visitor going to St. John, and also for every resident. The information is excellent; you will learn, laugh and be intrigued by the wealth of details shared on the treasures and secrets of exploring St. John.