(Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista, Win 7 & NT)
- Move the mouse cursor over the image
- Then click with right mouse button
- A menu window will popup - select and click Set as Wallpaper
- The wallpaper should appear as the new desktop. If not - refresh desktop screen
(For MAC O/S ONLY!!)
- Move the mouse cursor over the image.
- Hold down the mouse button until mini menu appears
- Choose 'save image as' (Save image to your mac's hard drive).
- Open the control panel 'Desktop Pictures'
- Click remove picture and then click select picture
- Load new wallpaper from where you saved the image on your computer
- Finally, simply choose 'position automatically' for wallpaper
2018 Virgin Islands Wall Calendars
USVI, St. Thomas, St. John and St Croix
These calendars contain beautiful images of the islands, prior to the hurricanes of September 2017. Your order helps keep business going for us and the local businesses that make and distribute the calendars, books and souvenirs we carry. Thank you for your support.Order Your Calendar Today