Virgin Islands
Important Notice, September 2017: Hurricanes Irma and Maria have caused widespread damage in the U.S. Virgin Islands. We look forward to welcoming you back to our islands as soon as we can. Please follow the islands’ rebuilding and recovery on our VInow.com Recovery Blog.
VInow Logo
The Virgin Islands Best On-line Guide
Cruise Ship Schedule Ferry Schedule Forum

kotis

Registered
02/22/2009

Cruise Ship Schedule

March 18, 2009 10:48AM

Good morning:

We are coming out in about two weeks - woo hoo! Does anyone know when the Cruise Ship schedule will be posted for April? I keep checking and nothing has been listed. We are staying on STT and will be making day trips to STJ; we want to plan around the ships.

Thanks.

Perky

Registered
03/05/2009

Re: Cruise Ship Schedule

March 18, 2009 11:13AM

I had to keep checking for the March schedule and it did not appear until March 1. Have a great trip. We leave Friday from Fll.

wessan

Registered
03/01/2009

March 18, 2009 11:44AM

Yes. I will be there in April as well and I think we have to wait until April 1. This is a lot of work , but I did check some of the major cruise line websites just to get an idea of what my week would roughly look like. In general from previous months the lightest day is Friday and the busiest Wednesday.

Admin

Islander

Registered
01/20/2005

March 18, 2009 07:56PM

Hello,

We generally do not receive the schedule for St. Thomas/St. John until the last few days of the month, and its just for the next month.

There is a website that using the various ship's planned itineraries puts together schedules for ports all around the world, including the USVI. It's usually pretty accurate so you could use that to get an idea and then closer to April double check the actual schedule. The site is [www.cruisett.com].

--Islander

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login / Register

Stay up to date with news from VInow.

Advertise with Us

Join VInow.com Today!

Connect with travelers that are planning vacations right here, right now. More

Virgin Islands Moving Guides

Updated information dedicated to Moving and Living in the USVI.

VI Moving Center

Living in de V.I. DVD

Virgin Islands Shopping

The largest section of Virgin Islands Books & Souvenirs. Start planning today!

VITraders.com

Official Sponsor
Team Virgin Islands
X