Virgin Islands Travel Forum

Best Pizza on St John usvi

January 21, 2011 10:37PM
01/15/2011

7 Posts

I have read of a couple of places for good pizza........cannot remember which is which.....any takers?

January 22, 2011 02:15AM
08/02/2007

273 Posts

Ronnie's Pizza
Cruz Bay Pizza
Cafe Roma
Donkey Dinner

Anything ringing a bell?

January 22, 2011 06:41PM
01/15/2011

7 Posts

I believe it was Ronnie's Good for carryout? Right? Better than the Italian rest?

January 22, 2011 10:05PM
09/19/2005

3,084 Posts

I have to beg the question of why you would even ask about the best pizza on STJ or, for that matter, anywhere in the USVI or the Caribbean in general?

Do you have a problem sampling local delicacies? Are you scared of trying new foods? The restaurants in the USVI are incredibly diverse.

January 22, 2011 10:27PM
10/12/2006

397 Posts

Quite possibly the same reason people like a hamburger, or a taco, or fish and chips?
Some people like to what they like. Why do we need to judge food choices?

I like Cafe Roma pizza, personally.

January 23, 2011 03:32AM
08/02/2007

273 Posts

Ronnie's does a lot of carry out, kind of the typical "greasy pizza' kind of pizza. They are located in the Boulon Center, just around the corner from Dolphin Market.

Cruz Bay Pizza has been around a little while now too. They have had several 'changes' since they first open. I went in there recently for a slice and thought that it was pretty good. Much better than before the changes. Less greasy and they offer a whole wheat crust if you like that sort of thing. They are located in Wharfside Village right by Joe's Rum Hut. Parking can be a challenge though.

January 23, 2011 09:26PM
01/15/2011

7 Posts

No problem eating local fare........just wanted a pizza........I have been to STT at least 30 times and to STJ at least 10 times.......I do enjoy all types of food. Thanks for your comment........Maybe see you in STT...Sometimes we stay on Skyline Dr.

January 24, 2011 11:14AM
09/20/2007

266 Posts

STT Resident
I have to beg the question of why you would even ask about the best pizza on STJ or, for that matter, anywhere in the USVI or the Caribbean in general?

Do you have a problem sampling local delicacies? Are you scared of trying new foods? The restaurants in the USVI are incredibly diverse.

Maybe because this is a forum where people ask other people about the US Virgin Islands?

I like Ronnies. Never tried the Donkey Diner for pizza yet.

"I got a drink in my hand; I got my toes in the sand."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

St. John Feet Fins 4 Wheel Drive

$13.95

This is a complete, easy-to-use, fun, travel guide to exploring the trails, beaches and roads on St. John, Virgin Islands. It tells you exactly where to go, how to get there and what to do and see when you arrive.

Virgin Islands Newsletter Signup

Sign up now for our FREE Virgin Islands Now Newsletter and we will email you regular updates on what's happening in the Virgin Islands & on VInow.com. You can unsubscribe at any time. Simply fill in the form below.

CAPTCHA