Virgin Islands
Important Notice, September 2017: Hurricanes Irma and Maria have caused widespread damage in the U.S. Virgin Islands. We look forward to welcoming you back to our islands as soon as we can. Please follow the islands’ rebuilding and recovery on our VInow.com Recovery Blog.
VInow Logo
The Virgin Islands Best On-line Guide
Cruise Ship Schedule Ferry Schedule Forum

Bassman

Registered
06/30/2005

St. Croix Blues Society

June 10, 2011 03:23PM

I saw on another site that they have changed their venue on Sunday from Coconuts to the Golden Rail. Can any one confirm? Listening to them has become a highlight for our visits. If they have moved, then good for Sandy.

Bassman

Jim McLaughlin

Registered
02/28/2017

Re: St. Croix Blues Society

February 28, 2017 05:12PM

I will be in st.croix from April 20th to April 29th I am a harmonica player and I'm looking for places to go out and hear music and some jams. If anyone has any information I would appreciate it. You can text me 425 737 4277 or email me at the address I submitted. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you very much

Jim McLaughlin

Registered
02/28/2017

February 28, 2017 06:08PM

I'm going to be in st.croix from April 20th to April 29th remember the Washington Blues Society and a harmonica player. I'd like to find out about where to hear music and if there are any gems on the island. I would appreciate any help you can give me. You can text me if you want my phone number is 425 737 4277. Thanks and I really look forward to hanging out in st. Croix

Alana33

Registered
07/01/2012

March 01, 2017 11:21AM

Try posting your question on the moving forum on the above forum list at top of page. Lots more STX peeps there.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login / Register

Stay up to date with news from VInow.

Advertise with Us

Join VInow.com Today!

Connect with travelers that are planning vacations right here, right now. More

Virgin Islands Moving Guides

Updated information dedicated to Moving and Living in the USVI.

VI Moving Center

Living in de V.I. DVD

Virgin Islands Shopping

The largest section of Virgin Islands Books & Souvenirs. Start planning today!

VITraders.com

Official Sponsor
Team Virgin Islands
X