Important Notice, September 2017: Hurricanes Irma and Maria have caused widespread damage in the U.S. Virgin Islands. We look forward to welcoming you back to our islands as soon as we can. Please follow the islands’ rebuilding and recovery on our VInow.com Recovery Blog.
VInow Logo
The Virgin Islands Best On-line Guide
Cruise Ship Schedule Ferry Schedule Forum

tabithax

Registered
03/22/2017

DUTY FREE @ ST THOMAS AIRPORT

March 22, 2017 07:47PM

St Thomas, VI was a beautiful adventure. It was a wonderful experience. My only complaint was the service at the airport was DEPLORABLE. From arriving to airport and Avis switched me to another location to pick up car to booking the wrong date for me to pickup car. When I left St Thomas the check in made me feel like a convict and was very very stressful. I then visited the Duty Free Perfume and made a purchase just before boarding my flight . I then made a 2nd purchase as a gift and paid cash to the store rep and didn't realize she didn't give me perfume or receipt for the purchase until after I got back to FL. I have called store and spoke w/ Cassandra & Lorna & asked for Rosie Martinez who is Manager & was given wrong email and I have been getting run around. This is not acceptable and I have felt victimized by such a bad experience. This is not good for business and having incompetent employees who are NOT HONEST!

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login / Register

Stay up to date with news from VInow.

Advertise with Us

Join VInow.com Today!

Connect with travelers that are planning vacations right here, right now. More

Virgin Islands Moving Guides

Updated information dedicated to Moving and Living in the USVI.

VI Moving Center

Living in de V.I. DVD

Virgin Islands Shopping

The largest section of Virgin Islands Books & Souvenirs. Start planning today!

VITraders.com

Official Sponsor
Team Virgin Islands
X