The Virgin Islands Best On-line Guide
Cruise Ship Schedule Ferry Schedule Forum

yum9035

Registered
06/12/2017

BEWARE! Island Dreams Real Estate - Joy Stanley

June 12, 2017 09:18PM

For anyone thinking of moving or buying:

Had her as listing agent for my condo from 2014-2016. In that time she only found 2 "buyers" which both sales fell through. Unresponsive, I went months with the pending sales and never heard from her, was like pulling teeth to get info.

Also had her as property manager from 2014-2017. Fired her in March 2017. She sent rent late pretty much from the beginning. Her excuse was the tenants paid late, yet she never collected late fees as outlined in the lease. She was also using my remodeled property for her own personal gain by showing it to a prospective buyer, NOT FOR MY PROPERTY, as an example of what could be done to a similar condo she was trying to sell, without my permission.

I sold the condo ON MY OWN and had to pay the tenant's security deposit and last months rent (almost $1800 thats SHE was holding from the beginning) out of pocket to turn over to the buyer. When I tried to get the money back from her she refused and ran off with the money!

Avoid at all costs if you are moving to the VI or thinking of buying!!!!!!

mtdoramike

Registered
03/16/2013

Re: BEWARE! Island Dreams Real Estate - Joy Stanley

July 30, 2017 10:36AM

I don't think she ran off with your money, she still does business there. Also, condos are a hard to unload because usually the monthly condo fees are usually quite high.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login / Register

Stay up to date with news from VInow.

Advertise with Us

Join VInow.com Today!

Connect with travelers that are planning vacations right here, right now. More

Virgin Islands Moving Guides

Updated information dedicated to Moving and Living in the USVI.

VI Moving Center

Living in de V.I. DVD

Virgin Islands Shopping

The largest section of Virgin Islands Books & Souvenirs. Start planning today!

VITraders.com

Official Sponsor
Team Virgin Islands
X