Virgin Islands Travel Forum

fisherman's hook bracelet

Sandy Spence
September 22, 2005 07:48PM

I need to find the jewelry store on the waterfront that sells the Fisherman Hook Bracelets. I believe the name to the shop is Sonya's. If you can please send me their e-mail address I would appreciate it very much.
Thank You,
Sandy Spence

September 23, 2005 09:05AM
01/20/2005

80 Posts

Could this be the place?

[www.sonyaltd.com]

eileen
September 23, 2005 10:02PM

I have a Carribean friendship bracelet...that is what it is called . I have never heard it called the fisherman's hook at all

September 24, 2005 11:23AM
01/21/2005

1,203 Posts

The Crucian Hook Bracelet was the original, and now there are many different variations. The fisherman's hook that Sandy is talking about has a little reel as the hook. Or it could be the one that has the fish for the hook. There are so many different kinds nowadays...check out [www.caribbeanbracelet.com] for their full line.

~Marty on STT
happy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

St. John Feet Fins 4 Wheel Drive

$13.95

This is a complete, easy-to-use, fun, travel guide to exploring the trails, beaches and roads on St. John, Virgin Islands. It tells you exactly where to go, how to get there and what to do and see when you arrive.

Virgin Islands Newsletter Signup

Sign up now for our FREE Virgin Islands Now Newsletter and we will email you regular updates on what's happening in the Virgin Islands & on VInow.com. You can unsubscribe at any time. Simply fill in the form below.

CAPTCHA