A wedding on St. Thomas will be a magical beginning to your new life as husband and wife, or celebrate your anniversary with a vow renewal. Wedding planners are great resources, their knowledge of the island and weddings will make everything much easier for you. They can plan everything from simple to elaborate.
You can also research your options and get in touch with wedding photographers, ministers, transportation providers, bakers, florists that are available and make arrangements on your own. If St. Thomas is going to be your wedding and honeymoon destination you’ll want to consider the wedding/honeymoon packages some resorts on island offer!
Coral World Ocean Park
The only destination wedding and special events location on St Thomas where you and your guests can get up close and personal with the splendour of the Caribbean marine life! Combine your love for each other with your love of the environment in a beautifully unique tropical setting. Whether your dream wedding is an intimate day ceremony on land followed by fun adventures or a sunset wedding and reception with family and friends, Coral World boasts several magnificent venues for your special event. For the more adventurous Coral World offers underwater dive wedding packages that encompass Sea Trek and SNUBA. No certification required. Contact us for additional information.
Marriage License Application
- The marriage license application fee is $200 ($100 for application fee and $100 for the license).
- There is an 8 day waiting and processing period, which can be waived depending on circumstances.
- The application is good for 1 year.
- Court marriages in front of a judge are performed on weekdays by appointment and will cost around $200.
- Religious ceremonies should be arranged directly with church officials.
- If either party has been divorced, a certified copy of the divorce decree must be presented.
- If you are requesting a marriage license through the mail, without the help of a local wedding planner you will have to pick up the license yourself on arrival. This can only be done of regular business days.
St. Thomas / St. John
Superior Court of the Virgin Islands
P.O. Box 70
St. Thomas, USVI 00804
Telephone: (340) 774-6680