Download Wallpaper Instructions
(Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista, Win 7 & NT, Win 10)
- Move the mouse cursor over the image
- Then click with right mouse button
- A menu window will popup – select and click Set as Wallpaper
- The wallpaper should appear as the new desktop. If not – refresh desktop screen
(For MAC O/S ONLY!!)
- Move the mouse cursor over the image.
- Hold down the mouse button until mini menu appears
- Choose ‘save image as’ (Save image to your mac’s hard drive).
- Open the control panel ‘Desktop Pictures’
- Click remove picture and then click select picture
- Load new wallpaper from where you saved the image on your computer
- Finally, simply choose ‘position automatically’ for wallpaper