[Sticky] Do you have a Virgin Islands COVID-19 update?
Please leave updates about Virgin Islands Travel and business affected by COVID-19.
- Bolongo Bay Beach Resort decided to close this week (March 15th, 2020).
- Gibney Beach Villas are no longer accepting guests.
- Caribbean Fish Market removed seating so there's more space and increased their take out
Lime Out VI and Lime Inn Restaurant are closed for two weeks.
- So is Skinny Legs closed for two weeks.
- Deenica's Photography stopped doing photo shoots this week.
- Pasta Go Go is closed.
- The Terrace switched to take out only.
- Coral Bay Caribbean Oasis is drive-thru only.
- Extra Virgin Bistro and 1864 are take out only.
- Salt of the Earth Tattoos closed up shop temporarily. In her words "there are no tattoo emergencies" and everyone can just wait. 👐🏽👐🏽👐🏽
- Abounader Fitness switched their abs class to a virtual video of torture and are only open for members (no drop ins, no public access)
- Bajo El Sol Rum bar and art gallery have shut their doors - unless by appointment
- Sam and Jacks Deli are take out only. Call in your orders.
- Benitos Burritos is take out only! 🌮🌮🌮🌮
- Admiralty Dive Center closed its doors and docked their boat this week.
- Prestige Luxury Villas - is allowing employees to work from home and asking its employees who work in the office to space out their time. Guests are allowed to cancel or reschedule their vacations with no penalty.
- Old Stone Farmhouse is offering curbside pick up on your order after you call it in!
- Tap Deck Bar & Billiards started paid sick leave for their staff and is curb-side pick up only!
- Love City Fitness is running online bootcamps and private training starting Monday funday!
- Breathe Yoga Studio have virtual yoga classes.
From Thursday, 19th March 2020 entry into the British Virgin Islands by sea or air be prohibited for all passengers, who are not nationals, Belongers, Work Permit Holders or persons ordinarily resident in the Territory, or their dependents. More Info
- Native Son Ferry - If you need to make changes to your Ferry Reservations because you have been impacted by the travel delays. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Thomas Restaurants
Agave - Curbside 11am - 8pm (340)714-7873 Ext 14
Azul - Take out
- Benitos Burritos - Take out 11am - 6pm (340) 227-6848
- Bernie's - Take out (340) 201-5603
- Brix Wine Bristo - From March 20th, carry out orders only. (340) 715-2749
- Caribbean Saloon - Cancelling all events includes bingo, open mic, karaoke and game nights, bands and any large dining groups. (340) 775-7060
- Dog House Pub - Trivia night and Bingo are canceled until further notice. (340) 998-8341
- Doreme's Garden of Eating - Monday - Friday lunch only curbside (340) 244-1661
- Duffys Love Shack - Closing 3/22/2020
- Frenchtown - Take out (340) 776-7211
- Frenchtown Brewing Company - Tap Room is temporarily closed. Crowlers — 32-ounce cans fresh from the tap — are available. Call 340-690-2104.
- Greengos - Take out 11am - 5pm (340) 714-8282
- Island Time Pub - Take out (340) 774-2929
- Jens Island Café - Take out 7am - 3pm (340) 777-4611
- Magens Bay Beach Bar - Takeout (340) 777-6270 #3
- Mim's Seaside Bistro - To go orders only. (340) 775-2081
- Navy Beach - Take out (340) 714-3566
- Old Stone Farmhouse - Now offering curbside service for take-out orders 5:30pm - 8:00pm 340-777-6277
- Outriggers - Curbside (340)715-5637
- Pesce Italian - Take out 5pm - 8pm (340) 714-7874
- Root 42 - Take out (340) 513-1688
- Roti Palace - Take out (340) 774-3099
- Sabroso - Take out (340) 626-9054
- Salt & Vingar - Take out (340) 774-2447
- Sea La Vie - Take out
- Sibs - Take out (340) 774-8967
- Sibs Mountain Cafe - Closed until further notice.
- St. Thomas Restaurant Group (Agave, Raw, Pesce, Sapphire Beach Bar, The Beach Buzz, Caribbean Fish Market, Sunset Grill) - Enhanced Delivery & Pick-up Service.
- Sugarcane Grill - Take out
- Taco Chelle - Take out (340) 244-8677
- Tap & Still - Take out (340) 642-2337
- Thali Indian Grill - Take out 3pm -9pm (340) 226-3349
- The Smoking Rooster - Closed until April 7th 2020
- Tickles Dockside Pub - Take out 8 am - 7 pm (340) 776-1595
- Twisted Cork - Scheduled Pick ups Four Corners (340) 775-2675
- Virgilio's - Take out (340) 693-0428
- Virgin Islands Coffee Roasters - Porch-side pickup this week. Call, text or order online. (340) 201-1235
- Za Rock Pizza - Take out
St. Thomas Attractions
- Pirate Treasure Museum - Closed until the end of March 2020.
St. John Restaurants
- 1864 - carryout only
- Aqua Bistro - closed
- Banana Deck - closed
- Beach Bar - closed
- Cafe Roma - Curbside delivery 4-8pm (340) 776-6524
- Cruz Bay Landing - Carry out only (340) 776-6908
- Danforth - closed
- Dave & Jerry’s Island Steakhouse - Starting 3/19/2020 4-8pm Monday-Saturday curbside pickup only. (340) 779-9614
- Dog House Pub - closed
- Extra Virgin - carryout only 4-7pm (340) 715-1864
- Greengos - closed
- High Tide - Carry out only (340) 714-6169
- Island Cork - by appointment (340) 642-5517
- Lime Inn - closed
- Lime Out - closed
- Little Olive - Closed
- Miss Lucy's in Coral Bay - Carry out only (340) 693-5244
- North Shore Deli - Carry out (340) 777-3061
- Oasis - carry out only
- Pizza Pi - Closed
- Pizzabar in Paradise - closed
- Rhumb Lines - closed
- SAM & Jacks - carryout only, call ahead (340) 714-3354
- Shambles - Closed
- Skinny Legs - closed
- St. John Scoop - Closed
- Taproom - Carry out only, 11am - 9pm (340) 715-7775
- The Terrace - carryout only, noon - 9pm (340) 779-8550
- Morgans Mango - Closed
St. Croix Restaurants
- Un Amore - Take out only.
- The Palms at Pelican Cove - To Go Ordering daily from 11am-8pm. Magic Mondays, Bingo Tuesdays, and Trivia Wednesdays suspended for the remainder of March.
- Balter - Call us for takeout or to secure a limited reservation 340-719-5896
- Brew STX - All events and live music until further notice.
- Cheeseburgers In America's Paradise - Open 11 am - 8:30 pm
- Rowdy Joe's - Open but all live music is suspended.
- Rum Runners - No longer taking reservations, no tables over 6.
St. Croix Attractions
- Fort Christiansvaern will be closed to visitors.
- Fort Parking Lot will be closed until April 12 or until rescinded.
- All park events have been canceled until April 12.
If you have any Virgin Islands updates or additions please add them here.
Virgin Islands National Park
- Friends of Virgin Islands National Park - Events & seminars canceled through April, the retail store closed.
- Earth Day Celebration - Cancelled
- Cruz Bay Visitor Center - Closed
- Virgin Islands National Park - Guides hikes and programs canceled.
- Virgin Islands National Park - Beaches & Trails Open
- Trunk Bay - Free to enter, the restaurant closed.
St. John Updates
- St. John Historical Society fundraiser scheduled for April 4th postponed to November 21st, 2020.
- Grande Bay Resort - Fractional ownership closed from March 21st to April 18th, 2020, the hotel is open.
- Starfish market - Open Regular hours.
Bella Blu and Pie Whole will be offering curb side take-out service.
- St. Croix - The Buccaneer on 3/21/2020 closed all its facilities to the public for at least two weeks this closure “includes, but is not limited to,” the spa, golf, restaurant and beach access through the property. The Buccaneer will continue to evaluate the situation and will provide an update on April 6 regarding the status of the property.
- St. Thomas / St. John - Love City Car Ferries announced it will provide full refunds to those who reserved places before having flights canceled.
- All three car ferry companies are operating today between St. John and St. Thomas - Global Marine, Love City Car Ferries and the Todd G. Updated Schedule
- Passenger ferries are operating as normal between St. John and St. Thomas.
- The QE IV ferry which services the St. Croix/St. Thomas route is not operating until further notice.
- The British Virgin Islands is not accepting incoming travelers but will have some outbound ferry service. Please confirm the schedules directly with the BVI ferry companies. BVI Ferry Contacts
Governor Albert Bryan Jr. announced Monday, details of an executive order issued over the weekend. This order requires non-essential companies to close and increase measures to restrict leisure travel to the territory.
All restaurants - take out service only.
All bars are closed.
All hotels, Airbnbs and other accommodations are not allowed to have new guests after March 25th, 2020.
Red Hook (St. Thomas) – Cruz Bay (St. John) Ferry Schedule Update
Water Island Ferry Schedule Update