Virgin Islands
Important Notice, September 2017: Hurricanes Irma and Maria have caused widespread damage in the U.S. Virgin Islands. We look forward to welcoming you back to our islands as soon as we can. Please follow the islands’ rebuilding and recovery on our VInow.com Recovery Blog.
VInow Logo
The Virgin Islands Best On-line Guide
Cruise Ship Schedule Ferry Schedule Forum

riverlife

Registered
07/12/2016

AA meetings on Saint John

July 12, 2016 10:23AM

We will be visiting Saint John for a week and have a family member that needs on island meetings. We're staying in Coral Bay but of course can attend anywhere on the island. I found a site listing all the info but am hoping someone can confirm it's accurate. The family member is newly recovering and had the experience of showing up for a listed meeting that didn't exist. It made for a trying day. Thanks so much in advance for any local AA guidance!
The schedule was at www.aavirginislands.org/stj.html

Tiffany

Admin

Islander

Registered
01/20/2005

Re: AA meetings on Saint John

July 13, 2016 07:10PM

Hello Tiffany,

Welcome to the message board. We gave the AA organization a call and they said the website should be current. She asked what day I wanted to double check and without knowing the days you are on island she just gave today's and tomorrow's information which matched the website. You can give them a call once you are on island, or a couple days before you get here and double check for the dates your relative plans to attend. Here are the numbers Alcoholics Anonymous Virgin Islands Answering Service: (340) 776-5283 and
Cell: 340-690-5283.

Thank you for visiting VInow.com.

riverlife

Registered
07/12/2016

July 13, 2016 07:56PM

Wow! Thank you so very much for going the extra step for us!!! We'll be there a Saturday to Saturday. We should be on island several hours before the Saturday meeting so we'll call a few days before. She'll be attending every day. Again, I truly appreciate your kindness happy
Tiffany

Admin

Islander

Registered
01/20/2005

July 13, 2016 08:19PM

You're very welcome Tiffany. Hope your family has a great visit. If you have any other questions related to your St. John vacation let us know.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login / Register

Stay up to date with news from VInow.

Advertise with Us

Join VInow.com Today!

Connect with travelers that are planning vacations right here, right now. More

Virgin Islands Moving Guides

Updated information dedicated to Moving and Living in the USVI.

VI Moving Center

Living in de V.I. DVD

Virgin Islands Shopping

The largest section of Virgin Islands Books & Souvenirs. Start planning today!

VITraders.com

Official Sponsor
Team Virgin Islands
X