Virgin Islands
Important Notice, September 2017: Hurricanes Irma and Maria have caused widespread damage in the U.S. Virgin Islands. We look forward to welcoming you back to our islands as soon as we can. Please follow the islands’ rebuilding and recovery on our VInow.com Recovery Blog.
VInow Logo
The Virgin Islands Best On-line Guide
Cruise Ship Schedule Ferry Schedule Forum

Raggarknugen

Registered
11/06/2016

Hotels Us Virgin Islands

November 06, 2016 03:19PM

Hi. Does anyone know if there's hard or easy to get a place to stay on in january-february??
Do I have to book all the hotels/hostels in the US Virgin Islands Before I'll go there or can I just take one night at the time when I'm There..??
Thanks!
/Christian, Sweden.

Alana33

Registered
07/01/2012

Re: Hotels Us Virgin Islands

November 06, 2016 04:03PM

February is our busiest month during our short tourist season.

Better to book in Advance to get what you want, where you want and especially if you will be renting a vehicle to get around. Definitely do that in advance or there may not have any available. Good luck and enjoy.

Susan1968

Registered
11/24/2016

November 24, 2016 04:47PM

I have a sewing kit from the Water isle Colony Club. Circa 1968. Is it still there?

RockyDock

Registered
06/23/2008

November 25, 2016 08:05AM

Susan1968
I have a sewing kit from the Water isle Colony Club. Circa 1968. Is it still there?

Hurricane Hugo in 1989 destroyed the Resort. But Water Island is still a travel destination with many individual vacation rentals available on the island.

Rocky Dock
Water Island

bluewater

Registered
07/27/2015

December 01, 2016 04:47PM

Don't overlook the many great condo properties along the East End of STT like the Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina. Located right on the beach and a short drive into Red for evenings and the ferry to other islands. If you rent a condo or villa be sure to use VRBO and rent directly through the owner so you know exactly what you are renting. You can also get great advice on the STT forum on tripadvisor.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login / Register

Stay up to date with news from VInow.

Advertise with Us

Join VInow.com Today!

Connect with travelers that are planning vacations right here, right now. More

Virgin Islands Moving Guides

Updated information dedicated to Moving and Living in the USVI.

VI Moving Center

Living in de V.I. DVD

Virgin Islands Shopping

The largest section of Virgin Islands Books & Souvenirs. Start planning today!

VITraders.com

Official Sponsor
Team Virgin Islands
X